Please note: Registrations for this audit are now closed for the 2017 - 2019 Triennium.
The QML Pathology Dysglycaemic States and Diabetes Mellitus Audit provides the following key benefits:
• Identify patients with dysglycaemic states
• Identify patients at high risk of developing diabetes mellitus
• Evaluate how well existing patients with diabetes are managing the condition
• Patient management tool
• Aligned with the Diabetes Annual Cycle of Care (ACC) and Practice Incentives Program (PIP)
• RACGP and ACRRM approved
• No special pathology request forms
AUDIT REPORT PROCESS - (12 months)
Every GP signed up to the audit will receive the following:
1. Quarterly Dysglycaemic States & Diabetes Mellitus Audit Reports
2. Quarterly Dysglycaemic States Itemised Non Presenting Patients Lists
3. Annual Dysglycaemic States & Diabetes Mellitus Audit Report
4. Annual Dysglycaemic States & Diabetes Mellitus Audit Evaluation
Doctors will be required to complete the registration form and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to (07) 3121 4478.
Registration forms are available online from the Dr Publications section of this page.
There is no special pathology request form required for this audit - doctors can continue to utilise their preferred QML Pathology request form.
Please note - Patient figures and statistics included in the reporting can only reflect those patients who have been referred and presented for testing at QML Pathology. Gestational diabetes is excluded from this audit.
RACGP QI & CPD AND ACRRM PROGRAM
Eligible General Practitioners may attain the following:
• RACGP QI & CPD program: 40 Category 1 points QI approved every calendar year during the triennium
• ACRRM: 30 PRDP points every calendar year during the triennium
After participants appropriately complete all the required elements of the audit including the audit evaluation, the QML Pathology Education Team will upload successful doctors to RACGP/ACRRM for approval. Once approved by the respective colleges, doctors will receive a certificate of completion for their reference.
QML Pathology has developed a range of educational brochures for doctors and their patients providing information about each of the tests used in diagnosis and monitoring of diabetes.
To view or download these documents, please view the Dr Publications section of this page.
Please speak with your local Medical Liaison Officer (MLO), or the QML Pathology CPD Education Team on (07) 3121 4531 or email email@example.com.