QML Pathology offers a range of special tests performed by either a specially trained GP or a QML Pathologist. These specialised tests are only performed in certain collection centres by appointment.Our range of special tests includes, but is not limited to:
- Clonidine growth hormone stimulation test
- Plasminogen activator
- Glucagon stimulation test
- Extended RAST allergen testing
- Glucose tolerance test with insulin
- Sweat test
- Growth hormone exercise test
- Synacthen stimulation test
- Ischaemic limb lactate test
- Water deprivation test
- Pituitary tests.
Some collection centres may not perform all of the special tests listed, please use the test filter on our Collection Centre search page to find a centre which performs the test you require.